Order Your Own Prints

Okay, you can click on the albums here and actually buy a print. Now, this isn't some site that pays me a commission or something for each print you buy. No, this is just a way for families of the bride and groom to get their own prints. After a wedding, there are so many things for the newlyweds to do, thank-you cards, settling their new home, etc., etc. Not all the photos from the wedding will be uploaded, although I can add others if there is one you remember me taking and want. These albums will be comprised mostly of the staple photographs.
There are 3 different printing providers available, so you can pick the one you want. I think they are all around $.19 per print. Again, I don't make any extra money off this. Really this is just a way for me to display my photos while providing one more service to my couples.

0 comments:

MP3 Clips